Drive Skills 4 Life is proud to be a registered provider. Provider No: 4050030698
Item number for specialist driver trainer is 15_046_0129_1_3 and comes under Capacity Building – Daily Living, Improved daily living skills.
Have you been lucky enough to receive NDIS funding for driving lessons?
- Do you require support that includes a spinner knob?
- Have you been struggling with a certain manoeuvre?
- Need someone that can support you in a well rounded manner?
- Need an instructor who will pick you from work, school or home?
- You need an instructor who will be there for you?
- Do you need a specialist driver trainer who will support the supervising driver as well as the learner?
Then you’ve found the road safety educator for you!
Here at Drive Skills 4 Life, we offer a personalised, tailored service to suit your individual learning needs because as we know, everyone’s learning style is very different.
With funding applications becoming harder to secure, we can support you with a written report to mirror the OT’s recommendations to help achieve a positive outcome for $85. These reports can also be done prior to their 16th birthday.
If your family member has already received their learners, we will discuss with you and your supervising driver what timeline you wish to proceed with. This will include frequency of sessions such as weekly, fortnightly etc. Supervising drivers are also welcome along at any stage along the journey.
Sometimes with funding comes a request to gain an Occupational Therapy assessment to ensure future funding can be secured and to ensure your learning is progressing. Here is one located in Cranbourne who can assist.
Got a question that hasn’t been discussed above? Send me a message and I will call you back at a time that suits.