NDIS & Disability Support
Have you been lucky enough to receive NDIS funding for driving lessons?
- Do you require support that includes a spinner knob?
- Have you been struggling with a certain manoeuvre?
- Need someone that can support you in a well rounded manner?
- Need an instructor who will pick you from work, school or home?
- You need an instructor who will be there for you?
Then you’ve found the road safety educator for you!
Here at Drive Skills 4 Life we offer a personalised, tailored service to suit your individual learning needs, because as we know, everyone’s learning style is very different.
At our first session we will discuss with you and your supervising driver what timeline you wish to proceed with. This will include frequency of sessions such as weekly, fortnightly etc. Supervising drivers are also welcome along at any stage along the journey.
Sometimes with funding comes a request to gain an Occupational Therapy assessment to ensure future funding can be secured and to ensure your learning is progressing. Finding an OT is easy as I collaborate with a lovely Occupational Therapist called Megan Coulter and she can be found at http://www.drivesafevic.com.au/
Got a question that hasn’t been discussed above? Send me a message and I will call you back at a time that suits you.